James Crompton’s unBlog™
Why blog? Why not? After all, people go to foreign parts and learn to make nails.
Because keeping it up to date is pointless and far too much like hard work, that’s why.
I therefore do not have a blog. And this is it.
- Take hope from the American election!
- Boggle at the technicalities of toilet seats!
- Learn how to teach Google foreign languages!
- Gasp at the wonders of nature!
- Cry at a tragic story of illness and poverty!
- Yawn at the complexity of Easter!
- Birds: I’m not an ornithologist, but I know what I like
- Snafus: I have seen the future, and it doesn’t work
- Dated comments: almost like a blog, really…
- Computer stuff
- Web Design